Tuesday 2nd March 2021 | 8pm – 9.30pm
This course is for you if:
- You feel overwhelmed with frustration, annoyance or anger when your kids don’t listen to you, ask you the same thing repeatedly, have tantrums, hurt you (by accident) or don’t do what you need them to do when you need them to do it
- You know that your kids are just being kids, but in that moment you can’t help but shout at them
- You feel guilty for losing your temper at your children and resolve to not do it again
- You commit time and time again to doing what it takes to not shout but always seem to end up there again
- You find it exhausting taking care of your children and dealing with their battles & tantrums
- As result you don’t enjoy being a parent as much as you could
It doesn’t have to be this way..
Feeling calm and having an easy and harmonious home life is completely possible for parents. Let it be for you too.
- You’re able to remain calm and loving when your kids get worked up
- You’re able to support them in the way they need so outbursts don’t last as long anymore
- Your kids have sensed your continued calm and are calmer and more easygoing as a result
- You have more energy as you’ve not been stuck in continuous battles all day
- You’re able to be more present with your children
- You have more patience to them in the way you want to
- You feel confident that you are teaching your children how to deal with their strong emotions too
What will be covered in the workshop
How it works
This is a 1.5 hour workshop that will be held on zoom
Once payment has been received you will be sent a welcome email with all the details you need.
3 days before the workshop, you will receive the zoom link for the workshop as well as an accompanying booklet. You will be completing the booklet during the workshop so print it off it off in time to start*!
*If you don’t have a printer, make sure to bring a pen and paper.
Why This Course?
We are all different and there is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to parenting advice. This workshop is not a generic solution that may work for some parents but not others. In this workshop, you will recognise your own, unique, triggers to losing control and snapping, that are based on your individual situation. This will be based on the Cognitive Behavioural model that has been scientifically proven to be effective. You will also be supported to develop your own unique plan, based on your individual situation, giving you the practical steps that will take you from snappy to happy.
Navit is a mother, highly experienced CBT therapist and UK’s number one conscious parenting coach. She writes monthly wellbeing articles for netdoctor and is often featured in the press including harpersbazaar, prima and goodhousekeeping as well as Asda’s parenting club. She is the founder of conscious and calm where she has used proven CBT strategies to help hundreds of parents become more present, live a life of calm, balance and fulfilment and raise happier and more connected kids.
Here’s what others have to say
What will you get for £45?
Your kids will feel safer & calmer and will be more able to listen to you when you need them to
You will spend less time arguing, coaxing, nagging and negotiating and have more time for all the other things you need to do
By breaking old patterns and not getting snappy, you’ll ditch the guilt and criticism and feel happier about the parent you’re being to your kids
All these benefits will help you and your family feel calmer and less stressed
This is the real deal. The skills you will learn in this masterclass are based on CBT methods that have been scientifically proven. I have taught these same exercises to hundreds of people and have seen over and over again how they can completely change your life for the better. If you don’t want to invest in a coaching session or don’t have the time, this is the next best thing. Register today and get ready to take control back so you can be less snappy and more happy!